I suggest you ...

Export attributes

It is not a big deal to add attributes to export (csv etc...) It will add a huge functionality to everybody who got used to analyze data in Excel. Without ability to process attributes are completely useless. They are not used in reports or anywhere. The cheapest way to use them - just add to export.

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MikhailMikhail shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree!
        Well, Financisto permits us to create unfixed number of attributes.
        Ok, if it's too difficult to export them all than just a couple of customized fields would be very usefull.
        For instance I need Contact and Quantity fields but somebody other would need something else. It would be great to have additional fileds.
        In Cash Organizer you can fill in more fields and all of them are exported.

• AswadiAswadi commented  · 

The only CSV attributes that I wanted to see is just the receipt/picture name inside each of transaction. It's really benefit for us that using it to trace back those receipt for tax exemption rebates or etc.

• JFJF commented  · 

Agree, actually CSV export could export all operations data ie categories and attributes but also amount in currency not only in home currency.

• MeanJoeMeanJoe commented  · 

Absolutely agree!

• djagodjago commented  · 

Completely agree with that. What's the use of attributes if I can't filter, export, show them on the blotter,...? Is like they don't exist except for the sole purpose of enter the data. Now I'm prisioner of financisto because I can't export data, and it's very inconinient to look for a specific entry...

Feedback and Knowledge Base