I suggest you ...

More customizable reports

One should be able to (almost) fully customize a report, which means being able to add filters to any report, regardless which one, and maybe being able to safe these custom reports.

403 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    inc_2inc_2 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EvgeneyEvgeney commented  · 

I find 1 bug. When you choose reports by category, and filtering by project, the enable will be all incom and expenses, not only which corresponds the project

• Anonymous commented  · 

A nice feature would be: reports by Currency

• janjan commented  · 

"no project" filter is missing for reports...

I use projets to diferenciate business expenses - I work for two different companies so I have 2 different project tags and historically keep "no project" for my private expences.

This means I can't visualise reports of my private expenses :-( and I am not at all interested in reports of my business expenses which anyhow will be reimbursed...

• MeanJoeMeanJoe commented  · 

I agree with Vitality and David. Filtering by ATTRIBUTES would be a fantastic improvement.

• VitaliyVitaliy commented  · 

1) add filtering by ATTRIBUTES
        2) add more that one filter criterions (for example, choose three categories)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to have an overview of the last 6 month with income/expenses/net total !!

• MatiasMatias commented  · 

Please allow Period filtered reports from more than 1 month ago

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

The best improve tothat magnific app. Each person hace diferente needs to manage hers finance so making reporta more customible app will satisfy that

• Einzigartig2Einzigartig2 commented  · 

I'd like to see my notes concerning Transfers in the report-view.

• Agoston DavidAgoston David commented  · 

filtering by Attributes !
        The Attributest is the one of the best feature of this great app. Unfortunately this feature almost useless.

• Marcelo Pacheco Marcelo Pacheco commented  · 

Eu sinto falta de visualizar um relatório que detalhe as minhas entradas da forma como as insiro (categorias, sub-categorias e atributos). I wish to see a report with all informations i insert (categories, sub-categories and atributes).

• Dmitry GelfondDmitry Gelfond commented  · 

I think it possible to use personal reports, using sql scripts (or create it in future desktop version). Financisto has GREAT think - ATTRIBUTE in categories. I can control other parameters ex. money - e.g. qty of electricity or gas or petrol per month/week/year... And it very important to see reports for these parameters. Thanks for great application!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base