I suggest you ...

Calendar option when selecting date

Sometimes you don't want to make a transaction on the current (suggested) day. On selection the date-button, a standard date selector appears. More handy is maybe a small calendar (month view) when you just need to select the date you want the transaction takes place.

120 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    denniswennendenniswennen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Guido OstkampGuido Ostkamp commented  · 

On Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 2.3.4 the standard date picker as like a slot machine wheel where you have to move up/down the day, month and year with multiple clicks on arrow up/down symbols or hold down those symbols for auto repeat.

It takes ages until you have selected the desired date and/or time since by default Financisto sets this to the current date --- I was entering all my old 2012 bank account transaction and for each and every transaction I had to go through this.

It would have been much easier, if the DUPLICATE transaction option had at least retained the date of the last transaction I entered before (I was processing my stuff in chronological order).

A small extra window with the buttons for numbers 1-31 for days, 1-12 for month and the current years (+/- 2) like in Pimlical calendar application when entering new appointment would generally speed up entry.

Preselected values should be preserved from last transaction entered before.

• AlexJAlexJ commented  · 

not by me on ICS SGS2 :(

• jonasty54jonasty54 commented  · 

Could be useful, however would work against there android API; this should be an android (API) feature request

Feedback and Knowledge Base